> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Operating manual for Kenmore 34254 water softner
Login | Register

Operating manual for Kenmore 34254 water softner

Posted by Richard Boelter on February 11th, 2003 09:42 PM
In reply to Kenmore water softner manual by Rhonda Warner on October 24th, 2002 04:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Help Finding Appliance Manuals by Handyman on 05/17/2005

My mother has an older model Kenmore 34254 water softner and we have no operations manual for it.
My father installed it and operated it since it was new, but he passed away about 18 months ago and now we are in the dark as far as it's operation with no manual to guide us. I think the unit is in good working condition, except the timer may be out of sync. because of power outages over the past year and one half. We don't know how the softner is supposed to work and it is very difficult to figure out with no manual.

Neither do we know the hows and whens of cycling.

In a nutshell, we're lost and need help. How and where can a manual be obtained? Sears was not of much help. We contacted them twice and each time they claimed to have a manual which we ordered, but never received. I gave up.

There must be someone to which we can turn for help. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Richard Boelter

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC