> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Oops! Candle wax on the wall.
Login | Register

Oops! Candle wax on the wall.

Posted by K.Houser on July 23rd, 2000 06:37 AM

A candle fell and splashed red wax on the painted plaster wall. I scraped most of it, but how do I get it all off? Can I paint over or is special prep is needed before painting?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC