> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ooops! Try This Follow-Up ...
Login | Register

Ooops! Try This Follow-Up ...

Posted by Jay J on July 15th, 1999 12:39 PM
In reply to Here's More Help !!! by Jay J on July 15th, 1999 12:35 PM [Go to top of thread]

I couldn't help myself in doing some research on your post. For starters, I found more references to synthetic stucco then to 'artificial stucco'. Let me continue ...

You can find a number of interesting 'hits' if you go to AltaVista WEB Search and enter in the following: +"synthetic stucco" & +"dryvit" & +"dateline" (DO use the '+' and " symbols), and press Search. You get a number of hits that talk about synthetic stucco from Dryvit and references to the NBC news program, DATELINE.

Among the 40+ hits I got, 2 were interesting. One is Dryvit's addressing of the problem and the other is the DATELINE transcript to their news segment. You get 2 perspectives. They are DATELINE and Dryvit. Don't limit yourself to just what I give you. I suggest you go to the WEB Search Engine site and enter the search-criteria and look at some of the others. From what little I've read, the problem arose from poor or improper installation practices but who knows w/o doing some more detailed research. And, I also got that if you go this route, look for a warranty!!! (Makes sense for a product that's been 'labeled' ...)

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC