> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > One that see's the laminate through the eyes of owers....
Login | Register

One that see's the laminate through the eyes of owers....

Posted by Steve: on November 10th, 2001 12:47 PM
In reply to Laminate Bashing ... by Jay J -Moderator on November 10th, 2001 09:19 AM [Go to top of thread]

I honestly have not been in a home where a person is not haveing ongoing, and existing problems with laminate flooring.

The main complaint is seperation and buckling. I was in one home last week where I was doing some work. She is a regular customer that asked me to lay down this laminate for her about one year ago.. I refused to do so as I always have and always will. I will not do work for someone that entails uncertaintly and problems. After looking at her flooring at her request, I was shocked. Seams were literally seperating and gaps as big as the thickness of a dime.

Laminate flooring has inherent problems after on the floor for awhile. NOT all have this, but a high percentage do.

I for one respect each and every homeowner's desires to install laminate flooring, BUT as my duty, I will for warn them of the problems and the manufacturer's lack of interest in helping many customers.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC