> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > On home security systems -- and monitoring
Login | Register

On home security systems -- and monitoring

Posted by KristyH on December 16th, 1999 12:39 PM
In reply to Why I asked the question by Ed F on December 15th, 1999 09:12 AM [Go to top of thread]

I'm terribly sorry to hear that you experienced such poor service from Brinks...quite frankly, I was hoping that I could move over to them, as I've had miserable service from ADT...When I asked to cancel service, I was told that I signed a contract for 3 years...which is exactly what I verified I did NOT sign up for in the first place (I was only interested in a month to month commitment). I pulled my paperwork, verified that I was on a month to month and called AGAIN to state that I wanted my service disconnected. I was told AGAIN that I couldn't disconnect without paying up my "phantom" 3 year contract...I asked to speak to the representatives's supevisor, and, get this...the rep indicated that she had NO SUPERVISOR. I asked where my next "step" was, and she said..."uh, I'm it". No kidding. So, here I am, wanting to disconnect service, and I can't get anyone to do it --- apparently they've entered me in their system incorrectly (among other things), and I've been unable to break their system.....

This is, of course, after they've screwed up my billing for each and every month they've tried to bill me.

Sorry for my tirade, the point is, I'm in the same boat, and am interested in your solution.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC