> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ollie
Login | Register

Posted by bc on January 8th, 2001 04:48 PM
In reply to does anyone know how to do a alie on a skateboard? by vincent on January 1st, 2001 01:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

Here is what I found at on its forum.

Tip from a pro.When you ollie,kick the tail down and jump,if you practice your foot will automatically slide.Keep practicing and you will be able to ollie as high as you can jump.Later.

If you're trying a moving ollie and the board always lands way out in front of you then I think I know your problem. You're just kicking the tail real hard and not sliding your foot your trying to force the board airborne by pushing the board real hard with your left foot (or right foot if you are goofy-footed).

ok,for all of you that dont know how to do i ollie,here it is.You should put your front foot in the middle of the board and dont out your whole foot onmhave you hell hanging off the board a litte or alot(whatever works for you) your back foot should be on the tail and try to put your feet on the tip for a high ollie.then hit the tail HARD!then put you crooked so it will be easier to slide your foot slide your fott up.the board should level!now,it you can do a ollie but you want to get it higher,try putting your foot a little more back and slide it up even more and when your in the air try to bend your knees.Now,if you want to learn how to a kickflip then here is is,get in the ollie position but turn your foot a little tord youand put you back foot's heel off the board.then when you ollie try to slide your foot alway to the tail and then slide it off.the board will flip.bring your feet back and land!!!more more info email me.

If you stink, take a bath, use deoderant, and use an aftershave.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC