> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > old Sears jointer
Login | Register

old Sears jointer

Posted by Robert Deatherage on March 16th, 2003 07:51 PM
In reply to Old Craftsman Power Tools. by Robert5 on November 16th, 1997 08:27 AM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

I have an old Sears Jointer that is model # 103.0502. On the "oldwwmachines" site I have seen information related to a jointer model # 103.0501 sold by Sears. Some information points to this 103.0501 model having been made by King-Seeley. E-bay has a 103.0501 model listed today that I believe shows a DUNLAP logo on it. I can't tell for sure from the picture. My 103.0502 model has an oval logo plate that carries the name CRAFTSMAN on it.
1. I would like to know what years Sears sold this machine model 103.0502.
2. I would like to tie down what company made this model and if was made by the same company that made the 103.0501.
3. I would like to find a manual or xerox or download of the manual if anyone can help me out.
4. I am looking for the Sears catalog, BIG or TOOL catalogs that list this unit and since I have discovered that the machine model # and the Sears order # are not related I will have to find the right catalog and see a picture.
I have contacted a library that has 5 or 6 from the '30s and 40's. I haven't gotten to see them as yet but may do so soon. Can anyone help with this?
I would appreciate any help and would share any information I find.
Bob D.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC