> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > old sandblasted brick sealer
Login | Register

old sandblasted brick sealer

Posted by Fred Seagle on August 6th, 2000 12:31 PM

I live in a 130 year brick home that was sandblasted 40 years ago, and moisture comes through the walls. I coated it with a 5% silicone solution 14 years ago, called cambie. I need to do this again, but can't find anyone who carries this. Does anyone have any suggestions where I find this product, or something similar? I apply it by hand with a hand held sprayer, brick by brick. Thanks.Fred

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • same by Fred Seagle  8/29/00 04:09 PM
  • Brick sealer by Matt Richards  5/6/04 01:06 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC