> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Old Plumbing Fixtures
Login | Register

Old Plumbing Fixtures

Posted by Henry in MI on April 28th, 1998 10:15 PM
In reply to Bathtub faucet by Gabriella on April 28th, 1998 07:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

Gabriella, just about every large city has a plumbing dealer that specializes in old plumbing fixtures. Try your hardware store and ask them who the specialist is in your area. If they don't know, check the phone book. If you can find the parts that you need, the supplier can direct you from there. You might also ask your neighbor if he can find a shutoff valve closer to the tub. The code now says that you have to have one but a lot of house were built under old or no code. If you can have it proven that this faucet was rigged, you may have legal recourse on the seller of your house. Good luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC