> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Old NCE estimating software???
Login | Register

Old NCE estimating software???

Posted by Paul G on January 11th, 2001 05:20 PM

Need HELP fo Natl Constr Est 2000/3000/5000 versions. Started out in '87 w/ 2000 and ended w/ 5000 V 5.12. This is NOT the one Craftsman Books uses. This one was sold to another firm who came out w/ V 6.0 and would not support the older versions, and at over $2K way over priced by my standards. They were NO HELP.... This is a DOS program with One Install, and a Unstall feature to reset the files to remove and reinstall on another computer. When changing out the H.Disk Drive I "unstalled" per instructions, (as I had done several times prior,) and when I went to 'install' on the new drive I received the ominus "unauthorized copy" routine... Two calls to the "new owners" were a waste of money as "we do not support the old program, buy our new or your out of luck. And we still own that program so you CAN NOT legally try to change it!"

So, who has a 'good' old copy that is not used any more, or who has a solution or the expertise to help me? BTW this is 1995/6 time frame. Need old records for insurance claim settlement. All revelant info will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! Paul...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC