renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > old horsehair plaster homes
Login | Register

old horsehair plaster homes

Posted by Natasha on February 27th, 2003 03:06 AM
In reply to horsehair plaster by Robin Damico on February 9th, 2000 05:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

I also live in a horsehair plaster filled house. since my family and I have moved here we have been having breathing problems. For instance....Myself has had asthma for almost 9 years now but it was never nothing that restricted me from daily activities until a year ago about 4 months after moving into this house we are residing in now and At birth our son whom will be 1 in march 2003 was perfectly healthy and now everytime we turn around he has a respitory (sp?) cold, virus, or congestion. It seems like everyone that resides within our household always feel tired and worn out since we have moved here. is it the horsehair plaster? I happen to think so. I was recently told that horsehair plaster contains esbestis which could be a deadly material and is not safe to be near. how true this is i dont know. if anyone gets any facts on horsehair plaster please feel free to email me what you find. Natatkin630@aol.com thanks in advance

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2014 Renovate Your World LLC