> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Old home with lumpy plaster walls.
Login | Register

Old home with lumpy plaster walls.

Posted by John Goulet on November 5th, 2000 03:49 PM

Is there a way to or is it practical to try to sand out
the lumps then use a plaster compound to produce a smooth flat wall. The lumps are too large to cover with drywall and also too expensive. I know that the plaster would be dried out so we would have to be very careful. Are there any wide metal blades to scrap a 18" wide swath or should I use a large rotary sander?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC