> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > old cast iron pipes by Darlene on 01/14/02
Login | Register

old cast iron pipes by Darlene on 01/14/02

Posted by Scott on January 14th, 2002 05:38 PM
In reply to sledge hammer and rubber adapter connectors... by jb on January 14th, 2002 09:52 AM [Go to top of thread]

Just to back-up what jb told you... Look for "FERNCO"cuplings.Most hardware and homecenters have them.They are great for the doityourselfer as well as the pro.No pipe dope or tape needed.Check the code in your area though to see if they are legal.A sawsall with metal cutting blade works fine but have several blades on hand.I don't know if I'd call busting out old plumbing fun though I guess it depends on whats still in the pipes.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC