> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > OK, so you think it will work???
Login | Register

OK, so you think it will work???

Posted by Boyd on April 3rd, 2001 05:23 PM
In reply to A sailors life for me.???? by John 2000 on April 3rd, 2001 04:17 PM [Go to top of thread]

I do live close to a marina here in Iowa (believe it or not). I am not familiar with this caulk. Is it a color? So, let me get this straight, you fill the gaps, it dries, and you cut off excess? Why not just use an Acrylic caulk? would it be similar? Thanks for your feedback. I have put my life for the last 2 years into this. I restored the tin ceiling, (of course not the way the experts said)and it turned out great! I am really happy with it. I have been working on this floor for almost a year. I have replaced sub floor, and found some similar plank in a store room to replace the ones in the main room. I have pulled thousands (no kidding) of nails that were pounded over into the wood floor and used to attach plywood for tile underlayment on top of it. I have sanded it and scraped tar paper from it. I can hardly believe that people are saying nothing works here! I honestly think someone will no of a product. I was contacted by a guy selling a product called 'Auqua Choice" It comes in a caulking cartridge and 10 wood colors. It is acrylic and made just for wood floors. But I really prefer a clear. One person thinks if I put a "Liquid Nails adhesive in the gaps that would work. Again hopefully I will hear one sucess story besides the rope and Elmers wood glue.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC