> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > more question
Login | Register more question

Posted by Jennifer Noffsinger on April 29th, 2003 09:09 PM
In reply to But Bink...........She said by doug seibert on April 29th, 2003 01:16 PM [Go to top of thread]

First thanks for all the great input it was very much appreciated. We took apart the faucet last night and went and purchased a new one, the old one was all clogged up and pretty much fell apart when we removed it. OK, we put one the new one and it worked great for a minute or two as we stood there the stream of water went back to its weak dribble, so I removed the screen thingy on the end of the tap and it was clogged with tiny little black cinder like rocks and chips of white stuff. My husband went down stairs and cleaned out something on the water heater. The faucet works great except I constently have to remove and blow out the screen thingy on the end of tep. What is this crap ? Is it the old pipes or the city water ? Any suggestions ? Will this pass ?
If its just away things are deal I can live with it, its much better then it was as long as the tep screen is clean. Rhanks so much for all of your support...Jen

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC