> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > OK, I'll call you crazy.
Login | Register

OK, I'll call you crazy.

Posted by Jason on December 31st, 2002 07:24 AM
In reply to Shed by Kim on December 30th, 2002 10:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

Greetings Kim,

Just doing what you asked.

Anyway, You may need a permit. The best thing to do is ask the Building Inspector, if only to have the inspector tell you what the set-backs, (the distance you need to keep the shed from the property line) are. It's a real pain to move it after it's built.

Next, through away the CAD and take out a pencil or better yet, go to a lumber yard or home improvement store and get the plans for what you want or have them help you.

I have no idea what you mean by "native lumber"? I know that Native Americans we used to call "Indians", but that is not politicaly correct. Native to what?

Last of all, Do you own a saw? It does not matter to the saw if you are cutting one inch or six inches. It will be less expensive to buy standard KD lumber and cut it.

Some home improvement stores sell kits that come with pre-cut lumber and a set of plans.

I don't want to sound harsh but, I'm really not sure if this is a real post or not. If it is, I think you need more help than we can provide online with the information you have provided.

Please post back with more information.

Good luck and Happy New Year,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • Shed by Kim  12/30/02 10:45 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC