I have an older coleman model oil furnace, which I had serviced twice and the techs could not figure out what was wrong. They just keep on turning up the thermostat even though the grills on the floor are so hot, that you can't even step NEAR them or you'll burn your foot! The air blowing out is VERY hot, but very weak. The last tech just told me to block off all the vents on one side of the house so the pressure will be stronger on the other side for now. I've done this and still the pressure is not nearly strong enough to just heat one side alone! I've bought little propane heaters and am using the oven. Now there is an electrical-burning-type smell every time I put on the heat and have had the fire dept here to test for carbon monoxide. I have a 5 year old son and am very worried about this being dangerous for him. Please help if you have any idea of what is going on.