> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ohhhh I'm sorry
Login | Register

ohhhh I'm sorry

Posted by T on February 21st, 2000 07:58 AM
In reply to Don't waste my time by Ed Parker on February 20th, 2000 09:56 AM [Go to top of thread]

The House DID know what I was asking for but they were under the context that I was asking for a part for a urinal and NOT a home toilet. jj made the wrong suggestion but in his defense, the house did say that a flush valve can go bad and cause water to drip or leak out. i'm sure hes sorry for the wrong advice but you're a shithead because you're such a know it all. I bet you dont know the first thing about fixing a computer program or something. Is there something you don't know anything about? YOU ought to relax and know your audience better all the way around. You may be an expert in a lot of things but you dont have to handle replies in the derogatory manner in which you did. You arrogant manner in which you did. Can't people question your suggestions! I just can't believe you took it that personally. Instead of describing the difference between the 2 parts, you had to be an sob. Fine- you are very intelligent if you can quote part names and numbers off the top of your head but your people skills suck.

T -who isn't afraid to admit he doesn't know everything!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC