> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Oh, What A Day It Was !!!
Login | Register

Oh, What A Day It Was !!!

Posted by Jay J on July 6th, 2000 07:55 AM
In reply to A visit to Martha's by Henry in MI on July 5th, 2000 04:08 PM [Go to top of thread]

Thanks, Henry, and I apologize for failing to mention that she sends everyone on the Forum her best. I did mention that she can now paint her building because Peel Away will remove the paint! She's happy about that because she has visions of painting it all different types of murials for holidays, parties, and the like. She wished she'd heard of Peel Away before the party because she said Hy would have DEFINITELY been on the list! (I think she was looking for a free-bee. Can you imagine? Someone who's worth BILLIONS and BILLIONS is looking for a handout??!)

The door was a tough one. In New York, a 1 x 3 x 8 cost $18.00!!! I needed only 4' of it for a cross-brace. The remaining 4' I used to wack those Koy for the BBQ. (Dynamite did cross my mind but after I bought that 1 x 3, I figured the dynamite was priced 'accordingly' ...) Oh yea, the brown eggs are like GOLD to her! She said she trades them for stencil patterns at the local Woolworth's. I think she'll invite me back as long as I bring Hy. Maybe in time for the lighting of the chicken coop, or something. We'll see.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC