> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Oak transitions
Login | Register

Oak transitions

Posted by Jim on November 3rd, 2000 06:27 PM
In reply to Hardwood flooring by Patrick on November 2nd, 2000 05:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

I use what is called a baby threshold, you should be able to find it at most flooring dealers. Most cases you will have to order it from them.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC