> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > O.
Login | Register


Posted by H. on December 5th, 2002 02:15 AM

I am looking for a texture roller that has loops of thick nylon thread. Except that even though these threads loop back on to the roller they are connected to it by only one end, in effect forming open loops. I used to use this type of roller to make accoustic (popcorn) ceiling texture and it worked very well. believe it or not, as long as you were not in a rush or didn't have a large area because you had to rinse the roller after every complete roll. I cannot find this type of roller anywhere anymore. If anyone knows where I can buy it I would really appreciate it.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC