> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > nyc
Login | Register

Posted by wostro on August 29th, 1999 03:36 PM
In reply to Be A Licensed NYC Contractor by pro renovator on May 11th, 1998 05:52 PM [Go to top of thread]

If you are in the NYC high end construction market,
please read the following or visit us at then list yourself free of charge...

Who’s Who
in New York City
High End Residential

An On-Line Rolodex dedicated to the New York high-end residential marketplace is a Web site meeting place catering to Owners, Developers, Architects, Designers, and
the entire NYC High-End Construction market. It is a collective network of established entities who specialize
in this exclusive market niche, where quality, budget and professionalism must be impeccable.

Here, you will find peers in your niche, as well as new contacts for vendors, sub-contractors, artisans and
suppliers. Necessitated by the demand for the highest level of quality and qualification in this market, we aim to
build a solid, dependable foundation for the industry to interface with and network from.
As a Licensed Electrical Contractor specializing in high end residential I developed this site to be able to put
forward both my company name and a connection for all the high end community to get in contact with each
If you would like to be listed Free on this page you can either got to and follow the
instructions or call my office at 718 898-6210 or Fax 516 785-6785 for more info.

Information Required to be Listed

First Name
Last Name
Company Name
City, State, Zip
Phone Number
Fax Number
Web address Area of you would like to be listed under (1 only)

Sincerely Yours

Warren Ostroff

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC