> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > nuisances and health hazards
Login | Register

nuisances and health hazards

Posted by bc on January 17th, 2001 12:53 PM
In reply to about MY new neighborhood by RSG on January 17th, 2001 12:13 PM [Go to top of thread]

RSG, you can complain about health hazards and nuisances to your city. Depending upon the attitude of your city officials it may take one complaint or it may take a hundred but trash and old tires in the yard shouldn't be tolerated.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC