> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Nu-Wall It
Login | Register

Nu-Wall It

Posted by Paul Louis on June 11th, 2001 10:51 PM
In reply to removing wallpaper that has been painted over by Jacqueline on June 10th, 2001 11:09 PM [Go to top of thread]

If the wallpaper won't come off with traditional methods, then I would go over it with a product called Nu-Wall. It goes on like wallpaper and gives you a tough skin that is flat like a ... wall! Not many people know about this stuff but it works very well and is easy to put up.
The other thing you could do is get what is called paintable wallpaper. It is a thick wallpaper that hides what is underneath it. It looks good and you can get it locally. It's cheap too, $5 a roll.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC