> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Now, Now ...
Login | Register

Now, Now ...

Posted by Jay J on July 19th, 1999 02:18 PM
In reply to I think you need to smoke a big one before you start! by joe on July 19th, 1999 01:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

I thought you had this 'under control'. For what it's worth, just this morning I went to a Jeep dealer in Exton, PA (that I've never been to before because it's way out of the way) to pick up a car part. My local dealers had to special order the A/C Control Unit but they found this dealer in Exton, PA that had one in stock. With the weather the way it is in the SE, I desperately want to fix my A/C.

Anyway, I was totally impressed with the immaculate condition of the Service Bays! I mean, it was unbelieveable! I can't keep my garage looking so good unless I paid someone. Point is, there are garages that can get real dirty yetthey're cleaner than some homes I've been in. My brother-in-law's garage that stores his show car is spotless, and it's finished with drywall, chandaliers, and heat + A/C! For crying out loud, I say to myself, "You keep a car in here!" BUT, to each his own. He loves my sister AND he loves his show car in his clean garage. Even some airplane hangers are cleaner than homes.

Enough said, Joe. Like Henry in MI says. "Who cares." Just help the guy, or re-word your criticism where it sounds more constructive / advisory. Come on, Smoke a big one?!!!

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

• sorry by joe  7/19/99 02:22 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC