> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > nothing is free
Login | Register

nothing is free

Posted by bc on August 24th, 2000 05:52 PM
In reply to Free Satellite Apology by Brian Wood on August 24th, 2000 11:27 AM [Go to top of thread]

I don't mind comments one way or the other about products or companies. I just take them with a grain of salt. I don't worry about spam cause I can see through the bull. I actually like to hear about new products and companies. I further don't care if the spam police want to warn people who are less perceptive about those things since I read about people getting scammed all the time.

The problem with this one is that nothing is free. I didn't call this number but my experience with satelite company offers is that you can get the system very cheap but this is the first free offer I've seen. (I've seen similar offers for cell phones). They all have a requirement that you sign up and pay for their programming for a year or two which costs a lot. I pay more than $55 a month for satelite tv. The post said that the satelite dish was free and this post implies that B.W. saved and no longer paid $55.00 a month. If B.W. comes back and assures everyone that you not only get a free satelite dish and receiver along with free monthly programming for the rest of your life with no present and future hidden out of pocket costs then the posts are accurate and shouldn't be considered spam. I'm ready to sign up if that is the case B.W.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC