renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Nothing Is Absolute Until You Absolutely Check It Out (Which I Didn't) ...
Login | Register

Nothing Is Absolute Until You Absolutely Check It Out (Which I Didn't) ...

Posted by Jay J on July 27th, 1999 12:01 PM
In reply to I don't know of anything that will fix rotted wood! by joe on July 27th, 1999 11:36 AM [Go to top of thread]

Jerry,

(Sorry Joe ...) I 'stumbled' on a couple of things. In the brief time I read this, I DID read that an existing home owner or previous home owner can (I think) partake in a class action civil law suit. As I said, I think. You'll have to do the leg work but I'll give you a lead. If it doesn't pan out for you, then Joe is right in my eyes! (I'm playing semantics w/Joe.)

Anyway, here's a URL for a site that seems to have some info on the subject. If you bob around (no pun intended) the site, you'll get more info. It's Masonite FAQ. I also found a site that talks about a law suit (or 'the' law suit) (you check it out). It's Masonite Civil Action. Again, I'm not promising that either of these will 'fix rotted wood' but it may help quite a bit. Then again, it may not help at all.

For what it's worth, my best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC