> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Not To Worry ...
Login | Register

Not To Worry ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on September 18th, 2001 01:33 PM
In reply to What is "fan tip"? by Sojourner on September 18th, 2001 11:33 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Sojouner,

It's one of many tip-types used on the end of the Wand on a Power Washer. YOu can buy them separately if you want to do this job yourself. If you can't find one, ask any Rental Agency where they get theirs or ctc. the Mfgr. of your Washer.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: I've never had to buy one. I got one w/my Pressure Washer ...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC