> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Not Sure, But ...
Login | Register

Not Sure, But ...

Posted by Jay J on August 4th, 1999 10:08 AM
In reply to Wall Texturing by David Katz on August 4th, 1999 07:55 AM [Go to top of thread]


To to Tri-Arch, Inc, then click PRODUCT LINE, then click Overview. The 2nd 'item' on this WEB page talks about a product they handle that's used for knock-down texture work. Perhaps if you contact them, they'll be able to help. Ask if they sell their 'stuff' in your area. (Butter them up.) Even ask for a recommended contractor. If they only sell the product (and don't make it), you should be able to find the product on-line somewhere. If you out of luck, post up again.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC