> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > not sure
Login | Register

not sure

Posted by bc on April 5th, 2000 10:12 PM
In reply to Fireplace by Paul Phillips DC on April 5th, 2000 07:27 PM [Go to top of thread]

I'm not sure and will wait for others to post but make sure the fireplace is vented right so that the excess heat is being vented out. Try turning down the gas or using different logs that don't get so hot. Contact the manufacturer to see if it is supposed to get that hot. If all else fails, the fun side of me says to video tape the fireplace for a while and then watch the video on the tv instead of using the fireplace. Good luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • Fireplace by Paul Phillips DC  4/5/00 07:27 PM

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC