> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Not in Texas
Login | Register

Not in Texas

Posted by Joe in Texas on January 28th, 2001 06:54 AM
In reply to Upgrade to 200 Amp Service by Joe on January 27th, 2001 10:48 PM [Go to top of thread]

I'm not sure what state you live in, but in Texas there is no blanket requirement that says the seller has to upgrade electrical service before they will approve a loan... this includes a structure that has knob & tube wiring. It might also be noted that 200 amp service is not necessary to install GFCI outlets.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC