> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Not a problem, Brad. And I have another question
Login | Register

Not a problem, Brad. And I have another question

Posted by TomR on September 15th, 1999 03:28 AM
In reply to HTML by Brad on September 14th, 1999 12:58 PM [Go to top of thread]

Glad you understand what I was trying to explain. Itís difficult when one does not know the audience with which he is conversing. As an engineer, I often put too many words in my postings; probably driving bored readers to early bedtimes.

I do agree that this BB is getting very big. However, it seems to be affecting you much more than the rest of us. I have a T1 at work and a 50k line at home, and the difference in response time for this page, although noticeable, is not that bad. I also find this overall site slower, but nowhere as bad as you seem to be experiencing. From my perspective, the only difference is that you are using a MAC, and most others are not. Just a friendly disagreement, please donít take it personally.

But no matter. This site is supposed to be closed eventually, anyway. Which brings me to my question: Bobís new Bulletin Board has been available now for almost a year, yet people still seem to prefer the old site. Have you used the new BB, and if so what do you think, and why are you still using the old one.

Please give me as many details as you like. and be candid and honest. I have been working with the *** **** team to evaluate the two BBís, and Iím close to completing my recommendations for them.

For anyone else reading this, here is an opportunity to voice your opinions.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC