> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > nope
Login | Register


Posted by tomh on April 14th, 2003 10:43 PM
In reply to any other ways to raise the indentation?? by Tony on April 14th, 2003 12:13 PM [Go to top of thread]

Doug is right as usual. The idea is to try to swell the wood fibers back into shape. You actually need to remove the finish from the affected area to make this work. The alternative (and most likely final outcome) is wood filler. It is really unlikely that you will get the crushed or broken wood fibers to un-dent, but you might get lucky. The finish can be repaired.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC