> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Non-toxic mold removal
Login | Register

Non-toxic mold removal

Posted by Kate on March 13th, 2003 10:19 AM

I am buying new house and due to a leaking toilet the subflooring in the bathroom has become water damaged. The wetness has cause mold/mildew growth which we had tested by a Mold Abatement Specialist and it was determined that this mold is not toxic. What is the best wasy to remove the mold and mildew? Clorox?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC