> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > noisy neighbours
Login | Register

noisy neighbours

Posted by dave on December 29th, 2002 04:40 PM
In reply to Accoustical wall board by Steve: on January 13th, 2001 04:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

for around 10 you can buy radio ttransmiter blocker if noisy people are playing radio.for cd or tape make looped wire place on wall near to were there speker is will interfere there must be products out there you can buy like this that do the job properly good luck

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC