> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > noise insulation
Login | Register

noise insulation

Posted by Henry in MI on November 16th, 1999 06:15 PM
In reply to Soundproofing Interior Wall by Mike on November 16th, 1999 04:46 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Mike. Homasoat Corporation makes a product for this. Check it out at and I believe that the product name is soundasoat. I have not used this but I have used regular Homasoat for noise reduction. The way I went was to remove the old drywall, install homasoat vertically as you would drywall, install drywall horizontally, then tape, mud and prime the new drywall as you normally would. You might ask at their site if they have a better way as they will probably have to direct you to a source.

Good luck
Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC