> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > noise control
Login | Register

noise control

Posted by Mary S. on June 25th, 2001 08:42 AM

We are going to be covering our walls with panelling.
What can be put on the existing walls before the panelling goes up. This will be the inside walls of a half double to block the noise coming from next door.
I was told maybe styrofoam insulation. I've also heard
about soundboard. What is soundboard? I need help. I want something that is going to work and not be a waste
of money. Any help and ideas appreciated. Thank You

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC