> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > No lawyers!
Login | Register

No lawyers!

Posted by Vicki Quade on February 11th, 2000 01:45 PM
In reply to Definitions by Wick on February 9th, 2000 01:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

Don't worry. No lawyers. Only one confused homeowner. See, the garage is owned by the second floor unit. I live on the top floor. The deck is owned by the first floor unit. I don't have use of either the garage or the deck, but our condo declaration says we're all responsible for redoing the garage, minus any cost of replacing the surface of the roof. That cost goes to the deck owner. Meanwhile, any other costs that aren't considered the "surface" is shared by all three owners. Do I will have to pay something. I'm just trying to figure out what that is. Thanks for the help!!! I know, the declaration stinks and I'm having to pay for something I have no benefit of using. But that's the condo dec and that's what I'm stuck with. Thanks for helping out! I was a little lost on this site, having left this message, then I couldn't find out how to retrieve answers. So I left another message on the new BBS. This is much more fun!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC