> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > No, it's not burnable!
Login | Register

No, it's not burnable!

Posted by David on April 18th, 2003 05:38 PM
In reply to Pressure Treated Wood by Jane on April 18th, 2003 04:48 PM [Go to top of thread]

Jane, you were thinking right to check on this first; you should not use treated lumber for firewood; it does indeed give off toxic fumes.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC