> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > no
Login | Register


Posted by David on March 15th, 2003 10:54 AM
In reply to underlayment by Cyn on March 15th, 2003 10:28 AM [Go to top of thread]

Cyn, if you are having vinyl sheet goods (used to be called linoleum)glued down, the OSB is not what you'll want; the slight variations in the surface of the OSB will "telegraph" into the surface of the vinyl. What you want is a true underlayment board, such as U-Lay or similar. Most underlays installed for sheet goods will be 1/4" lauan mahogany or similar surface.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC