> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > nicks in Wainscotting
Login | Register

nicks in Wainscotting

Posted by Kara on July 16th, 2001 09:25 AM
In reply to More info please by Henry in MI on July 13th, 2001 01:30 PM [Go to top of thread]

It is finished with what looks like a shalack(sp).
The nicks were caused by keys hanging there. They
are not deep, but I currently rent and need to make
them less noticable as I am moving in a month. I
have heard about a wood filler. Do you know what
it is called??

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC