> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > niches
Login | Register


Posted by bink on February 10th, 2003 07:38 AM
In reply to Niches by Henry in MI on February 10th, 2003 04:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

Henry is correct, they are indeed called wall niches. Try the following websites, to get started, I think at least a couple have the item.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC