> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > new surface
Login | Register

new surface

Posted by Rod on September 11th, 2000 07:45 AM
In reply to Resurface driveway by M Wojcik on September 11th, 2000 07:30 AM [Go to top of thread]

sounds like your looking into a Ardex surface. that
system is installed by contractors, it will allow you
to change the look to most anything your check book
will allow. yes they do fill and patch all holes and
low areas, are you looking to DIY? not sure if you
can buy that type of product. the home centers may
have a product you can use, i have not used it, did
have the contractors do a project for us tho,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC