> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > New Shows
Login | Register

New Shows

Posted by J. Anthony Little on April 14th, 1998 08:14 PM

Dear Bob,

I live in Sacramento, CA and although I am mechanically challenged and I am not a homeowner, I am addicted to your shows. As a result, I've been able to give an elderly cousin of mine in Chicago some great ideas for a little Victorian townhouse across the street from her that she owns and is restoring.

My question is are you still making "Home Again"s and if so where and when are they on? I've seen the Malibu beach house, the Chicago townhouse and carriage house and the Boston remodel so many times that I feel like I was involved in the rennovations. (smile) Here in Sac. you're on almost every hour of the day and night on one of three channels, TLC, A&E, and DSC however all I seem to be able to ever find is one of those three projects. I would greatly appreciate knowing when and on what channel a new series will begin. Additionally, I'd like to suggest that the cable channels advertise which part of which series is being shown i.e. Boston Remodel Pt.2 et al.

I would also like to suggest that you do a project in historic Germantown in Philadelphia where I grew up. There are a number of Revolutionary War era homes there that are still in use, some that have been fallow for years, some Victorian mansions that SHOULD be restored as well as some post WWII rowhouses that Riley could work wonders with. As a matter of fact, when the Cal. Lottery was $100 mil last week, my dream was to buy a wonderful Victorian mansion on West Upsal St. in Germantown that was owned by a the family of one of my schoolmates when I was child and call you and Norm and Riley to come make magic. (Needless to say I didn't win.)

Keep up the great work!

J. Anthony Little

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC