> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > new house damage
Login | Register

new house damage

Posted by bc on January 5th, 2001 11:50 AM
In reply to NEW HOUSE, Water under roof, down wall, into basement!!! by Glenn Ajmo on January 5th, 2001 10:52 AM [Go to top of thread]

Sounds like you need to get an attorney and then coordinate with your attorney on an expert/architect/engineer/etc. to personally inspect the damage and recommend a course of treatment and the cost thereof. I don't know if there is a weather/act of God exception to your contract or warranty with your builder. The may be considered storm damage so first you also need to file a claim with your homeowners insurance and they may pursue the legal issues as to who is liable and what will get fixed, etc.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC