> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > new formica has chip in center of counter
Login | Register

new formica has chip in center of counter

Posted by linda on August 28th, 1998 09:18 PM

I just had new formica put on my counters and there is a chip in the center of the one piece.

Is there a way to repair this with replacing the whole thing?

Right now I only have one seam and don't want other seams. I didn't put the chip in it but the contractor put some thing it and covered for a while. When I was cleaning the counter top trying to get the glue off whatever he put in the chipped area came out.
This job cost me $1,500 I have not paid him yet.
The back splash are not up against the wall how to fix?

any ideas


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC