> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > New drywall tape?
Login | Register

New drywall tape?

Posted by Douglas Foulke on November 24th, 1999 10:15 AM

On a recent show of Bobs Their was a contractor that was using a new type of drywall tape/cornerbead. I
would like to know the name of this product and where I might be able to find it. Thank You

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC