> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Neither?
Login | Register


Posted by James Coley on April 22nd, 2002 08:06 AM
In reply to Did you go the the Building Inspector or Tax Collector? by Jason on April 20th, 2002 07:53 AM [Go to top of thread]

The name of the county office is "Zoning and Building Permit". I would imagine that the building inspectors work out of that office. The tax assessor is another department. I'd consider this to be a relatively small project. My plan on the electrical would be to run the wiring myself and then pay to have a licensed electrician inspect my work before putting up the wallboard. From what I hear it shouldn't be more than $50-100.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC