> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > need to replace rubber ring between tank and bowl
Login | Register

need to replace rubber ring between tank and bowl

Posted by Judy on March 28th, 2004 09:49 PM
In reply to toilet leaking by Sandy on April 20th, 2001 11:27 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi: I tried to turn the plactic nut close to the tank where the waterline is, but it keeps turning the floater piece inside the tank. I am afraid to turn it to much more for fear it will snap it off.
What am I doing wrong or is this a two person operartion. Also, had to replace the bolts that hold the tank to the bowl. The kit I got came with four rubber washer rings, two screw bolts and lock washers and nuts, and ruber ring for between tank and bowl. Dose one ring go inside the tank and the other go on the outside bottom to keep it from leaking, and the then the meatal washers go on next? Please help. Judy from PA

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC