> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Need name of a tool please
Login | Register

Need name of a tool please

Posted by Cilla on November 12th, 2002 08:02 PM

I am trying to remember the name of a useful tool that will help locate wiring in the walls.
I have a large mirror I would like to hang, but I don't want to damage any wiring there might be in the wall.
Would anyone happen to know what this tool might be called.
Appreciate any help.
Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC